How You Can Support The Zamarr Institute Learning Ability Center
There exist opportunities for individuals and organizations to pay the fees of less privileged children enrolled in our center. These scholarships may cover full, half or quarter tuition.
The Zamarr Institute “Sponsor a Child” Campaign is to raise financial assistance for early intervention for children who cannot afford special needs education at the Center.
- Only 25% of the children enrolled at the Center pay the full school fees
- 45% require partial sponsorship
- 30% require full scholarship
- Many are wait-listed to enroll at the Center but cannot afford to pay
We appeal to you to partner with the Zamarr Institute family in any of the following ways to enable us maintain high standards of quality special needs education:
- Volunteer your time
- Make a one-time donation in cash and/or kind to the Center
- Sponsor a child – by paying the annual fees for a specific non-paying child or children either at the start of the calendar year in January, or at the start of each term
- Sponsor a child – by making monthly contribution of any amount of your choice by direct debit for a stated period of time
Sponsor A Project
- Specific Event
- Summer Camp
- Our Early Diagnosis and Intervention Center building…Take a Virtual Tour now
Our account details are as follows
|Bank Name||Guaranty Trust Bank||Access Bank||First Bank|
|Account Name||Zamarr Institute||Zamarr Institute||Zamarr Institute|
We look forward to partnering with you in promoting the development of our unique family and hope to hear from you in the near future.